Cryptocurrency News & Updates

211.7 Million SHIB to Be Burned on Dec. 26 So Far: Details

[ad_1]

More than 21 million SHIB tokens are set to be burnt following Christmas Day with this group, and the 720 million burned within two days

Steven Cooper, founder and the owner of Bigger Entertainment, has taken to Twitter to declare that his company plans to remove the 211,666,467 Shiba Inu memes on December. 26. The number has been steadily increasing since the beginning of December.

800 million SHIB less than burning one billion

On December. 13 on the 13th of December, SHIB burn pot was the sum of 131,236,842 coins. The pot has increased by about 1.5x since it was first announced. Cooper tweeted, stating that 7500 SHIB holders paid $5 each to go to the burning party The team would be in a position to burn a total of million SHIB coins. This didn’t occur, as it appears that the number of tokens that will be destroyed on Sunday is close up to the 212 million of SHIB.

It’s only 800 million less than the initial goal of 1 billion. The event will be online on YouTube on December. 26 , at 2:10 p.m. CST.

Cooper explained that, if the SHIB stored in the fire pit is delivered to a dead address it would total 868,049,623 that has been burned to The Bigger Entertainment team since October of this year.

Our burn pot for December. 26th has reached the 211,666,467 #SHIB to be burnt and it is still increasing. Our total burned to 868.049,623 since the start of our campaign on October. 20th. What do you think we’ll accomplish with each other in the year 2022? #shibarmy

Contribute to the pot: https://t.co/Z2NxM5DfmF

— Steven Cooper (@iamstevencooper) December 23, 2021

719.1 millions SHIB destroyed in the last 48 hours

Over the past 48 hours, according to etherscan, almost 720 million Shiba Inu coins have been sent to null address 0xdead000000000000000042069420694206942069 from various accounts. Within the last two days, 13.1 millions SHIB are gone.

This past Thursday U.Today stated that SHIB price began to rise in the wake of 706 millions SHIB were burned the same day. SHIB doubters believe that when given the huge quantity of SHIB and the tiny amount of burns of the currency won’t affect the price.

160,000 $SHIB The money was transferred to a dead wallet. https://t.co/U1tSDxCDIO

— Shibburn (@shibburn) December 24, 2021

Image via etherscan

Current SHIB market data

At the time of writing, SHIB is ranked 13th on CoinMarketCap and has risen by over 7percent in the last 24 hours. The price is $0.00003839. The market cap for Shiba Inu at present is $21,248,008,167. The total quantity of Shiba Inu is 549,063.28 billion in total, which is 589,735,030.408,323.

The majority of the supply was donated to Vitalik Buterin before by the creator of the project. the Ethereum co-creator used to burn 90% of it. The remaining 10 percent to a charity which helps ease the effects of the current pandemic in the world.

[ad_2]

Source link